Lotus Cup Europe, the World's first Lotus Race Championship was set up by the Lotus Group to meet customers and Lotus dealers’ interest in a fun but professional motor sport series. Furthermore, many competitors were looking to participate.
The Championship is open to drivers with all levels of experience, provided that they hold an International D license or higher.
More informations : http://www.lotuscupeurope.com/
- 26-28 Avril : Hockenheim (Belgium)
- 19-20 Mai : Grand-Prix Camions du Castellet (France)
- 21-23 Juin : Spa-Francorchamps (Germany)
- 19-21 Juillet : Assen
- 10-11 Août : Brands Hatch GP (Great Britain)
- 13-15 Septembre : Nürburgring (Germany)
- 28-29 Septembre : 24 Heures Camions au Mans (France)