The trucks competing in the French Cup have an enormous power of more than 1000HP for the fastest. For the purpose of the race, their suspensions are braced, their weight dramatically decreased and their cabin transformed substantially to accommodate the necessary security equipment (such as anti-roll cage, bucket seat, master-switch…)
The French Cup Trucks’ agenda is as follows: free practice, timed qualifiers, warm up and four races including two finals on closing day. This spectacular race ensures a great show with a great deal of action and is thus very beloved among the fans!
More informations : FFSA Championnat de France Camions
- 18th & 19th May : Grand Prix Camions du Castellet (83)
- 22th & 23th June : Grand Prix Camions de Nogaro (32)
- 7th & 8th September : Grand Prix Camions de Charade (63)
- 28th & 29th September : 24 Heures Camions Le Mans (72)
- 12th & 13th 0ctober : Grand Prix Camions d’Albi (30)