Lotus Cup Europe
Lotus Cup Europe, the World's first Lotus Race Championship was set up by the Lotus Group to meet customers and Lotus dealers’ interest in a fun but professional motor sport series. Furthermore, many competitors were looking to participate.
The Championship is open to drivers with all levels of experience, provided that they hold an International D license or higher.
More informations : http://www.lotuscupeurope.com/
- April 21st-23rd : Hockenheim (Belgium)
- May 6th-7th : Brands Hatch GP (Great Britain)
- June 3rd-4th : Grand-Prix Camions du Castellet (France)
- July 7th-8th : Spa-Francorchamps (Germany)
- September 15th-17th : Zolder (Germany)
- September 29th - October 1st : Nürburgring (Belgium)
- October 28th-29th : 24 Heures Camions au Mans (France)