With their unique design of genuine 175 horsepower and aerodynamics, these cars will undoubtedly put on a great show over the weekend.
The Caterham Challenge is organized by Caterham France Competition, under the tutelage of the French Motor Sport Federation. Any question not addressed in these regulations will be ruled by the International Sporting Code, the French Motor Sport Federation general requirements, the standard regulations of “The asphalt track” or will be included in the specific regulations of each sporting event.
The Caterham Club Challenge will hold its 4th edition of the Truck Grand-Prix of Le Castellet on June 3rd and 4th, 2017.
More informations : http://www.caterham.fr/
- March 31th - April 2nd : Alès - Meeting Caterham
- April 22nd - 23th : Course de côte internationale du col St Pierre
- May 12nd - 14th : Charade Grand-Prix Camions
- June 03rd - 04th : Paul Ricard - Grand-Prix Camions
- July 07th - 09th : Donington - 60 ans de la Seven
- September 08th - 10th : Albi Sprint Series
- September 29th - 30th : SPA Racing Festival
- October 28th - 29th : Nogaro Sprint Series